Saturday, March 4, 2017

DESSERTS

DESSERTS

My favorite desserts are:

Chocotorta, a special kind of dessert, or cake.
Ice cream
Chocolate

I like chocotorta because of the whipped cream and caramel*, and it is tasty- it also has chocolate cookies.
I like ice cream, because it is sugary and yummy!!!!                           *caramel – Dulce De Leche

Chocolate, because of its flavor .


What is YOUR favorite dessert?????????

You can share yours at this blog.
By: Rocio
www.candystorebyrocio.blogspot.com                                                           

24 comments:

  1. I loved your post. White chocolate is my favorite.
    But I would like to know where does the chocotorta come from. Where can I buy Dulce de leche? Could you please post the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like "PICADITA": cheese, olives and ham.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Las mejores green olives son las que vienen sobre hormiguitas ��

      Delete
    2. Decia POSTRES,pero me gusta mucho tu respuesta a mi blog.

      Delete
  3. Jimenash,you can buy dulce de leche at H-E-B.In my next post,I will share the recipie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Yeah,SNOWMAN, it ISthe best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  5. Thers a raindeer eating my choclet. Milo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. reindeers live in mountains or snowy places, not here!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Where do you think they might want to live??????

      Delete
    3. Milo, im soooooo sorry i said that

      Delete
  6. My favorite dessert is the fruit salad with ice cream. It is ideal for any season of the year. It is very healthy. I'm going to make your recipe ... then I'll tell you how it was. Genia total!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tengo dos postres favoritos! Panqueques con dulce de leche y mousse de chocolate! Es lo más rico! Bien frío!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite dessert is the tiramisu, which is as sweet as you!!! Flor

    ReplyDelete
  9. Para mí la ensalada de frutas es lo mejor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias por tu respuesta, Mariano

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  10. mi postre favorito es mousse de chocolate, torta de manzanas,y si se trata de frutas me encanta el ananá. la chocotorta es un invento argentino

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favourite dessert is Cherries. I can eat them without limit. And then a chocotorta, with coffee. Mmm so delicious!
    Question: do you make chocotorta with dulce de leche mixed with whipped cream or mixed with mendicrim? And do you wet the chocolinas with milk or coffee?

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite desserts are brownies. the brownies are super delicious
    I hope to see you soon to share some delicious ice cream.
    Best regards
    The Godfather

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rocío me encanta la chocotorta es una de mis favoritas!!! También amo los panqueques caseros hechos rollito con dulce de leche adentro y azúcar espolvoreada encima! Los probaste????

    ReplyDelete